Thursday, June 5, 2008

Woman

Here's a quote for the day........

"A woman is the full circle, within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform. A woman knows that nothing can come to fruition without light. Let us call upon woman's voice and woman's heart to guide us in this age of planetary transformation."

Diane Mariechild

I have been blessed with so many wonderful women friends in my life. I am still friends with Jennifer from the 5th grade. She is a rock for me. I have a troupe of girlfriends from high school that I still go on trips with. My friend Dorothy is not only my darling friend, but has been a spiritual teacher of the highest order for me. June 3rd was the birthday of my dear Deb who died in July of 2000. I still miss her invaluable advice and amazing spirit and her love. Linda has been a true friend for me these last two years of transformation and change for me. She is my touchstone on a daily basis. My neighbor Mary is always there for me and just to know you can call on someone and they will be right over...she's a lifeline. A woman's voice and a woman's heart is a deep and miraculous song. Keep on singing girls. I love you.

No comments: