Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Resistance and INATS

I have been thinking about resistance and non-resistance alot this past month. The week before I left the New Age International Trade Show in Denver I was moaning and groaning to myself - why did I say I would do this, it's going to be so much work, God, I'll be on my feet for 9 hours a day......you get the picture. Resistance! So someone told be to just let go and let God. In other words drop the resistance and let the Universe do its thing. So that's just what I did. I went online to look at the departure time for my flight - delayed by 1 1/2 hours. So I go to the airport later. Oops - the flight is on time. They can get me on, maybe, but not my bags. And you know what? I just flowed with that and said to myself all will be well and this is just the way it's supposed to work out for whatever reason. So I got on my flight and arrived in Denver on time. Every step of the way on this trip if I could stay in the flow miracles happened. Here's a funny one. Of course in a large hall the lighting is horrendous. I was thinking to myself if only that one bulb above me could be turned off I would be a happy camper. My booth would look better and my eyes wouldn't be burning right now - and you know what, the next morning I go in and there is one bulb out in the entire room and it's right over my booth. There are more stories to tell about the show and some funny things that happened so stay tuned. Stay with the Love.

Didi

1 comment:

Clover said...

Go with the flow. Good reminder. Thank you. :)

I'm glad your trip was a fun adventure. Can't wait to hear more about it.