Monday, May 7, 2007

Stay with the Love

Hi,

When you are looking at my site you will notice the saying Stay with the Love in several places, I thought I would tell you where that came from. Not too long after 9/11 I had a very intense dream and in the dream there was a beautiful mandala, very ornate and colorful. The mandala was all about if we were going to stay with the love or stay in the fear. Just two very distinct choices. I was so struck with this I actually had buttons made that said Stay with the Love and gave them to all my friends and handed them out at my shows. I thought at the time the dream was all about 9/11 and where we as a country were headed. Now it's 2007 and I've just realized in the last year that that dream had a much more personal message to me. It was all about if I would stay in the love or stay in the fear. I've been working on this for a number of years now. Call it what you will, light vs. dark, ego vs. spirit, love vs. fear. So the dream was a call to me and I think many of you out there can feel the same call. I don't always get there, but every day I try to Stay with the Love.

So love to all who read this.

Diane

No comments: